Holistic and Spiritual healer and guide Tina Wilkins founder of Spirit Essence offers many different readings and practices here in Only Natural. For a personalised session or to book an appointment contact Tina on 089 702 0235 and she will be able to advise what treatment is right for you.
Tina Wilkins wants to share with us some simple things that anyone can do to introduce some positive energy and healing into our daily lives. In today’s society I think we could all do with a bit of extra positivity and these tips added to over time won’t take much time out of your day but may make you feel that little bit more positive about life!
by Calodagh McCumiskey, Spiritual Earth
Unhealthy stress affects everything from our sleep, to food habits, alcohol and sugar consumption, our biological age, mental and physical health, our ability to focus, our relationships – and our joy. Unaddressed, unhealthy stress can take over your life and cause a host of debilitating problems. read more →
An Anna Skrine Case Study
There are many types of salt that are currently used as condiments to food – table salt, sea salt, Himalayan salt, Low salt and herbal salt. Though some are marginally more nutritious than others, containing other minerals, in the end they all contain the salt sodium chloride in abundance. Himalayan salt, for instance, contains 98% sodium chloride, with just the remaining 2% making up other minerals. read more →
A good night’s sleep is simply crucial for all aspects of health and happiness.
Anyone who has children will know all about sleep training and getting them back into regular circadian rhythms for back to school in September – well, it’s a similar concept for grown-ups. read more →
Our own Emma took it all in on the day and here are her impressions. read more →
We’ve mentioned Linda O’Grady here before. Her talents include a deep knowledge in the fields of herbalism and yoga and indeed Linda teaches yoga at Sadhana Yoga Centre in the Faythe in Wexford. Never one to stand still Linda has now added Craniosacral Therapy to her list of talents and we’re delighted to pass on Linda’s own description of the history of Craniosacral, how it works and what the client can expect from a session or sessions
“Think of the Body – not as a mechanistic machine
But rather as a system of intelligence”
Dr. John E. Upledger (1932 – 2012) read more →
In our gardens and hedges we can find numerous varieties of often beautifully scented roses. They belong to the family of rosacea, are strong plants with wooden stocks and branches, have beautiful coloured scented flowers with five petals (excepting the hybrid variety), with multiple stamens in the centre. Their fruit, the hip is oval and turns red once ripe. The plant is vigorous and has thorns; the leaves are beautifully formed with a strict rhythmical structure. read more →