In my opinion Vitamin D3 is one of the most important nutrients, especially in winter. In fact the UK Government advises that people who are housebound or cover their skin for long periods, all pregnant and breastfeeding women, people over 65 years of age and infants from 6 months to aged 5 should take vitamin D supplements. While we can get some vitamin D from dietary sources such as fish, cheese, eggs and fortified foods, we mostly make it through sun exposure (and opportunity can be limited in Ireland). As we get almost no sun exposure in winter, supplementation is the only way to go. Apart completely from its role in maintaining good bone and muscle health it can be particularly beneficial in winter for two reasons.
And for the month of October we are offering 25% off the Viridian Vitamin D range which make them even better value!
- Viridian D3 2,000iu 150caps regular price €39.10 offer price €29.32 you save €9.78
- Viridian D3 2,000iu 60caps regular price €17.50 offer price €13.12 you save €4.38
- Viridian D3 400iu 90caps regular price €15.50 offer price €11.62 you €3.88
- Viridian D3 400iu 30caps regular price €7.85 offer price €5.89 you save €1.96
- Viridian D3 liquid 50ml regular price €16.00 offer price €12.00 you save €4
- Viridikid Vitamin D3 drops 30ml regular price €10.75 offer price €8.06 you save €2.69