How to Make Hot:
- Heat 200ml of milk gently in a saucepan.
- Take off the heat once simmering
- Whisk in 4-5 tsp of chocolate beads until fully melted and combined.
- Yep. It’s that simple! Enjoy your Hot Chocolate!
How to Make Cold:
- Check how good it will look on our Insta!
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Add 4-5 tsp of chocolate beads to another cup and cover with a little boiling water.
- Whisk into a smooth paste. Try not to drink it already – trust us, this is hard.
- Take the glass with ice cubes and fill around 80% of the glass with cold milk.
- Pour the melted chocolate over for an Iced Chocolate with a lovely marble effect.