Support Immune System:
Vitamins C & D and Zinc, help support the normal functions of the immune system.
Reduce Fatigue & Release Energy:
The B vitamins B2, B12 & B6 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, whilst B12 & B6 help you to release energy.
Support Heart & Muscle Function:
Potassium, Calcium and Vitamin D contribute to normal muscle function. Vitamin B1, also known as Thiamin, contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the heart.
Protect Against Oxidative Stress:
Zinc, Manganese, Selenium and Vitamin C contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Support Brain Function and Performance:
Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance, whilst zinc contributes to normal cognitive functions.
Additional Key Benefits
- Suitable for all, including: diabetic, coeliac, lactose intolerant, vegan, vegetarian, pregnant, breast-feeding, using anti-coagulant medication or have hemochromatosis.
- Effervescence offers better absorption, and therefore better results than pills or liquid food supplements.
- Ideal for those unable to swallow pills or with compromised digestion.
- A Healthier alternative to “sports drinks”, maintaining energy levels and preventing dehydration.
- 3 delicious flavours (Mandarin, Berry and Blueberry), so you never get bored with your daily multivitamin.
- Convenient “go anywhere” sachets – take Oxylent anywhere at anytime – when you wake, during work, after a workout or at the end of a big night out!
Adults: 1 sachet daily. Just pour contents into a glass of water, stir & enjoy.
Caution: Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. As always, consult with your doctor before use if pregnant or lactating. Do not use if sachet is torn.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place and keep out of reach of children.