- 4 medium sweet potatoes grated, diced and oven baked.
- 2 finely grated fennel bulbs.
- 3 finely chopped garlic bulbs.
- 1 finely chopped onion.
- 1 small leek finely chopped.
- 2 cauliflowers broken into small florets.
- 4 medium eggs beaten.
- 2 sprigs of chopped dill.
- 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- 30g of cooked quinoa.
- Taste of sea salt and black pepper.
- Chopped fresh coriander.
- Oven bake the sweet potato with a dash of oil, salt and pepper. Mash when cooked.
- In a mixing bowl add all of the prepared ingredients, mix well and add season for taste.
- Make each burger into an 80g portion.
- Arrange the burgers on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes at 175 degrees.
Take a medium baking potato and cut into wedges with a splash of olive oil and bake for 20 minutes at 175 degrees or until crispy. Also serve with some seasonal leaves- lightly dressed.