Friday Mojito Time!!:
1 Handful of Fresh Mint
Juice of 1 Lime
2 Handfuls of Spinach
1 Small Banana
1 Handful of Ice
Grilled Haddock Fillet with Rosemary Sweet Potato Wedges and Greens.
- 8oz of haddock fillet or any white oily fish with skin on
- 2 medium or 1 large sweet potato washed cut into wedges with skin on
- Handful of French beans, sugar beans or broccoli.
- ½ of a lemon
- Couple of springs of rosemary
- Pinch of rock salt and ground black pepper
- Olive oil or rapeseed oil
- Turn oven on – preheat to 180 degrees.
- Brush haddock with a little olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Cut the washed sweet potato into chunky wedges and leave the skin on.
- Brush with a little oil.
- Toss in the finely chopped rosemary and season well.
- Place potatoes in the pre heated oven, cook until soft should take 15 minutes approx. at 175 degrees.
- Toss the broccoli and sugar snaps into boiling water.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until still crunchy or as you prefer.
- Fish will cook in the oven for 6-8 minutes but check regularly and if the flesh is still translucent it may need extra time.
- Do not overcook.
Any fish will work for this method.
Remember, cooking a piece of fish for a short period of time at a high temperature gives a better quality finish. Just check the flesh to see if its cooked. If it appears translucent it may need another minute.