- Almonds: a crunch texture with a nutty, woody and toasty aroma. Almonds contain healthy fats, fibre, protein, calcium and vitamins E & B.
- Hazelnuts: are a great low sugar source of dietary fibre. They contain vitamin E, healthy fats and protein- helping to maintain a healthy cholesterol level.
- Soy Crisps: are a mix of soy protein, tapioca starch and salt. They are used to give our bar it’s signature texture and clean, tasty flavour.
- Soy Protein: comes from soybeans and is a completely vegan protein that contains all 8 essential amino acids.
- Erythritol: a sugar alcohol (polyol) that is naturally occurring and commonly found in cheese, mushroom, wine and many fruits. It provides a sweet taste without creating a spike in insulin.
- Chicory Root Fibre: is a naturally occurring, versatile dietary fibre (optimal as a sugar replacer). It is a soluble fibre that naturally grows as part of the chicory plant and has a substantial body of strong science supporting health.
Soy Crisps (15%), (Soy Protein, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Chicory Root Fibre, Sweetener (Erythritol), Hazelnuts (10%), Soy, Soluble Corn Fibre, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass (5%), Chocolate Coating (4%), (Cocoa Mass, Dextrin, Cocoa Butter, Sweetener (Erythritol, Steviol Glycosides), Chicory Root Fibre, Sugar Beet Fibre, Fat Reduced Cocoa, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Natural Flavouring, Sunflower Oil, Humectant (Vegetable Glycerol), Defatted Peanut Flour, Vegetable Fibres (Acacia Gum), Soy Protein, Almonds (2%), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Fat Reduced Cocoa (1%), Sea Salt, Flavours (Peanut, Sesame), Vitamins (Vitamin C, E, B2, B6, B1, B12, Niacin, Panthoethenic Acid, Folic Acid).