Special Product Advantages
- Propolis is a natural substance collected by Honey Bees from buds and trees.
- Propolis contains tree resin, essential oils, waxes and bioflavonoids.
- Bioflavonoids are one of the most important components in Propolis.
- The antioxidant effects of bioflavonoids may help to maintain a healthy immune system.
- This unique natural substance is subject to tests for potency and quality
- Bee Health guarantee the bioflavonoids present are naturally occurring flavonoids, with no synthetic substances added.
- All Bee Health products are produced to make them the world’s best selling Propolis brand.
Shake thoroughly before use. Take between one and three teaspoons (5ml) three times a day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose. If you are pregnant or breast feeding consult a healthcare professional before use.
Carrier: (Aqua) Sweetener (Glycerine*),Honey Powder, Propolis Extract, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Viscosity Modifier (Xantham Gum), Fragrance (Lemon Oil), Vitamin C (Acsorbic Acid). *Vegetable Source
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for people with allergy to tree resin. CAUTION: If you are under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse reaction occurs. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if outer seal is broken. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.