- Niacin, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6, niacin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Vitamin B6, C contributes to normal psychological function
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Ginseng may contribute to physical and mental recovery and assist with mental performance
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.