What is CBD oil – CBD stands for cannabinoid and is extracted from the Hemp plant.
What if I don’t like the taste – There are many other ways to take CBD oil if you don’t want to ingest it under your tongue. CBD oil can also be added to your food by baking or cooking or in hot or cold drinks. Check out our blog for more CBD inspired recipes.
Why should I use CBD oil – CBD oil is officially sold as a food supplement, and therefore, no companies can make any medical claims. However, here at Celtic Wind, we believe everyone is an ideal candidate to try CBD – your personal experience is your best mentor. Don’t forget to check out our excellent Trustpilot reviews to discover how our products have helped our clients.
- 1 full dropper (pipette) a day. The oil should be dropped under the tongue and held there until it is absorbed, or for one minute.
- Dropper use: remove dropper from the bottle. Squeeze the rubber end to remove any residual oil (do this while it’s removed from the bottle). Keep the rubber end squeezed together while placing the dropper back into the oil, then release. This will give you 0.7ml oil.
- As with any supplement, consistency is key for success. There is approximately 70mg CBD per 1 full dropper (each dropper = 0.7ml or 24 drops).
- Shake well before. Please note that this is a natural product and will settle in between each use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
100% Natural Ingredients:
We make our CBD oils with zero artificial flavours or preservatives. Our cold-pressing technique ensures that nothing is added – or taken away.