What is CBD oil – CBD stands for cannabinoid and is extracted from the Hemp plant.
Is it safe – All our CBD oils are third party tested to not only ensure quality, but also compliance with UK and EU law.
Are there any risks – It is only in recent times that CBD has been taken as a food supplement, therefore there are not many studies on the safety of CBD. As such, the FSA recommends that “healthy adults do not take more than 70mg a day, unless a doctor agrees more”.
- 1 full dropper (pipette) a day. The oil should be dropped under the tongue and held there until it is absorbed, or for one minute.
- Dropper use: remove dropper from the bottle. Squeeze the rubber end to remove any residual oil (do this while it’s removed from the bottle). Keep the rubber end squeezed together while placing the dropper back into the oil, then release. This will give you 0.7ml oil.
- As with any supplement, consistency is key for success.
- There is approximately 35mg CBD per 1 full dropper (each dropper = 0.7ml or 24 drops).
- Shake well before. Please note that this is a natural product and will settle in between each use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
100% Natural Ingredients:
We make our CBD oils with zero artificial flavours or preservatives. Our cold-pressing technique ensures that nothing is added – or taken away.