- Body Oil – Pour into a cupped hand and massage into the body using circular motion.
- Bath Oil – Pout 2 caps into the bath
- Massage Oil – Pour into a cupped hand and massage into the body using circular motion.
- Facial Cleansing Oil – Yes You CAN! Massage some into face (avoiding eyes) and removes with a warm damp facial towel.
- Hair Oil – Use a tiny amount to scrunch into the ends of dry curly hair after washing or massage into a dry scalp and leave for a few hours. Wash out with your shampoo.
- Nail Oil – massage a drop onto nails & cuticles.
- Vitamins A (not concentrated so ok in pregnancy) & Vitamin E – antioxidants to neutralise free radicals and help prevent the signs of premature ageing.
- Essential Fatty acids to plump, smooth and lock in hydration.
Essential oil blend:
- Frankincense – Powerful antioxidant because of the presence of boswellic acid.
- Rose – Contains vitamin C, an antioxidant known for reducing inflammation.
- Palmarosa – Helps to keep the skin hydrated.
- Benzoin – Helps to reduce inflammation.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Styrax benzoin (Benzoin) gum Oil, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Cymbopogon martini (Palmerosa) leaf oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba)Seed Oil, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Rosa damask (Rose) flower oil, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Limonene* BenzylCinnamate*, BenzylBenzoate*
*Naturally occurring components of essential oils