- Good bacteria and Omega 3 to support the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels.
- This supplement requires the two different capsules to be taken together.
- The hard capsule contains 1.2 billion AB-Life® live cultures and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry. The live cultures (AB-Life® Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528 and Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529) have undergone a randomised, double blind, placebo controlled clinical trial which was published in the British Journal of Nutrition in May 2013.
- The soft capsule contains 300mg of ALA (Omega 3).
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) has undergone numerous clinical trials demonstrating its efficacy at helping to maintain normal cholesterol levels, and the ability of this particular Omega 3 (ALA) to support health has been validated by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
- The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of ALA as part of a balanced diet.
- Our high-quality ALA is sourced from cold pressed virgin flax seed oil.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
Full ingredients per hard capsule: Filler: maltodextrin; ‘AB-LIFE®’ Live cultures: (Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide; anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.
Full ingredients per soft capsule: Omega 3: Cold pressed virgin flaxseed oil (300mg of Alpha-linolenic acid); protection of Omega 3: extra virgin olive oil, Vitamin E (D alpha tocopherol); capsule: bovine gelatine (contains sulphites); humectant: glycerine.
Take 1 hard capsule and 1 soft capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast. For best results take for at least 3 months. May be used on an ongoing basis. Safe to take alongside statins and other cholesterol lowering medication.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions eg. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or to patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care. Furthermore, pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking Saccharomyces boulardii, ‘For travelling abroad’, or natural plant extracts as in ‘For daily immunity’.