- Contains three high quality, well-researched live culture strains, all proven to reach the gut alive.
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures (guaranteed until end of expiry) with 0.75g of Fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) fibres.
- The finished product and individual strains have been clinically trialled in hundreds of infants and children.
- Easy to take sachet – simply mix with cool, non-acidic food or drinks.
- No refrigeration necessary – the live cultures are enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection.
- Vegetarian and gluten-free (suitable for those with coeliac disease).
- Free from sugar, artificial colourings and flavourings.
- Natural source of fibre.
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.75g), filler: potato starch, Live cultures: (Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Mix contents of sachet with cold food or drink and consume, preferably with breakfast. Infants from birth to 3 years: one sachet per day. Children 4 to 12 years: one to two sachets per day as desired. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: one sachet per day.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions eg. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or to patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.