[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”13401″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

An Anna Skrine Case Study

There are many types of salt that are currently used as condiments to food – table salt, sea salt, Himalayan salt, Low salt and herbal salt. Though some are marginally more nutritious than others, containing other minerals, in the end they all contain the salt sodium chloride in abundance. Himalayan salt, for instance, contains 98% sodium chloride, with just the remaining 2% making up other minerals.

Salt can be very addictive, as it boosts one’s energy in the very short-term in a way that is damaging to your health in the long-term. The right amount of salt for your body is what is naturally in food, and your body is programmed to hold on to as much as possible, redirecting it around your body to store. In order to store it safely, fluid is also sent to those areas to dilute the salt. If eaten to excess this can result in a lot of fluid retention, sweating, dry skin and kidney problems, and even mental and sleep[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]


(age 62) was in a state when I saw him, and said he felt very stressed and nervy, and was ‘ready to put himself into a mental hospital’! It had all come upon him since he gave up his house-painting work. He was getting very panicky, particularly at night, and was up 3 or 4 times a night to pass water. Trevor ate a lot of salt, adding it to his food, and usually had ham at lunch. This didn’t matter when he was house-painting, because he used to ‘sweat like the divil’, (thereby getting rid of the excess salt), but for the last three months since his retirement he hadn’t sweated at all. It was obvious to me that the salt was now getting stuck in his body, and literally driving him mad. Trevor came off all the added salt, and I asked him to find a way to sweat as much as possible over the next few weeks. He liked walking.

The next time I saw Trevor three weeks later he was no longer panicking, and his whole mental attitude was much better. He had taken a good bit of exercise to make sure he sweated. Slowly over the next two months his body sorted itself out, and when I saw him at the end of that time he said he was mentally feeling great now, and his kidneys had also calmed down. He was now only getting up once a night to pass water, and finally felt well.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]