- Each capsule contains 5 billion live cultures + 88mg of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Bestselling supplement containing 6 different friendly bacteria strains from the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus genera.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria.
- Easy-to-take capsule.
- Recommended for daily use.
- No refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: vegetarians, women during pregnancy and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards. For those unable to swallow capsules open and mix contents with cool food/drinks.
- No added sugars
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
Filler: micro-cellulose; Live cultures: (Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07, Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04, Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-02); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anticaking agents: (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
Take 1 or 2 capsules daily as desired, or as professionally directed. Take with food, preferably with breakfast. For best results take daily. OptiBac Probiotics may be used on an ongoing basis.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions eg. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or to patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.