- 7-day course of friendly bacteria for anyone looking to take an easy, high quality short-term supplement.
- Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) – the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry
- Contains 4 different friendly bacteria strains from the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus genera
- Complements your natural gut bacteria
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- The strains in One Week Flat, including Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, have been found to be positive for digestive enzymes, including lactase & α-glucosidase
- Lactase is involved in the breakdown of lactose in milk, and α-glucosidase is involved in the breakdown of starch
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required
- Suitable from 4 years, including pregnant and breastfeeding women, vegetarians, and coeliacs
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings often found in other food & drinks containing live cultures
- Designed to be taken as a short term course over 7 consecutive days (1 sachet per day)
- Can be taken occasionally i.e. once a month, or on an ongoing basis
Maltodextrin (natural source). Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.3g). Live cultures: Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058 and Lactobacillus acidophilus/helveticus Rosell-52. Each sachet guarantees 5 billion live cultures + 0.3g FOS fibres.
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 years onwards) with the following recommendations:
Take 1 sachet daily for 7 consecutive days, preferably with breakfast. Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling. Shake the sachet before gently sprinkling the powder into the glass. Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass making sure the powder is dissolved.
We highly recommend you take One Week Flat for 7 consecutive days. Many consumers like to take this course once a month. However, it can be taken on an ongoing basis or as desired.